Powerful Pelvic Floor With Yoga Therapy
Sunday 24th September 10am – 1pm
Have you ever wondered exactly how to strengthen your pelvic floor and if you are engaging those muscles properly?
Pelvic Health is central to your health, wellbeing, strength & vitality. It relates very much to your quality of life, yet for many of us connection , understanding and knowledge about this area of the body is lacking. It is sadly an area we overlook, not only ourselves, but also many health care providers.
So in this 3 hour workshop I aim to lead you on a journey into women’s wellbeing & pelvic health through the lens of yoga therapy and Ayurveda.
What we will cover in this workshop:
- Pelvic Floor Anatomy :Where it , what it is , how it functions, its importance
- Connection to the Pelvis: Through movement, mudra, mantra – relevance of this connection & it power
- Physical Alignment – Mobility & Stability of the pelvis and its surrounding structures
- Consideration of the female transitional phases from menses to menopause
- Yoga Therapy Techniques – Including breathwork and postures to foster strength, relaxation & connection
- Ayurvedic Tips for helpful herbs, nutrition and self care practices
Is this workshop for you??
This workshop is open to all levels and ages but is designed for women (with or without a uterus) . This is a trauma informed space and will be delivered in a way that will help all feel comfortable and supported to experience or share what arises.
So whether you are dealing with pelvic dysfunction, menopause or post baby issues, want to connect more deeply to your feminine energy, or learn how to engage your pelvic floor correctly this workshop will provide you a supportive environment to explore, gain knowledge, build empowerment and take home tools you can use to regain strength , connection and vitality of your very powerful pelvic area.
I look forwards to seeing you for this very special and important workshop.
** Please not that due to limited space and small group numbers bookings made and non refundable or transferable. **